The card features the trilogy bout between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor, following Poirier’s knockout over McGregor back in January. The card also features a top-five Welterweight contest between Gilbert Burns and Stephen Thompson, while a wild Heavyweight matchup takes the featured bout.
The official poster was recently dropped, as seen below, along with the promo trailer for the event.
The official bout order and start times have been released as well, as listed below.
Main Card (10:00 PM EST on PPV)
- Dustin Poirier vs. Conor McGregor (Lightweight)
- Gilbert Burns vs. Stephen Thompson (Welterweight)
- Tai Tuivasa vs. Greg Hardy (Heavyweight)
- Irene Aldana vs. Yana Kunitskaya (Bantamweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs. Louis Smolka (Bantamweight)
Prelims (8:00 PM EST on ESPN)
- Carlos Condit vs. Max Griffin (Welterweight)
- Niko Price vs. Michel Pereira (Welterweight)
- Sean Brady vs. Kevin Lee (Welterweight)
- Trevin Giles vs. Dricus du Plessis (Middleweight)
Early Prelims (6:00 PM EST on UFC FightPass)
- Ryan Hall vs. Ilia Topuria (Featherweight)
- Jennifer Maia vs. Jessica Eye (Flyweight)
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs. Jerome Rivera (Flyweight)
- Alen Amedovski vs. Yaozong Hu (Middleweight)
Stay tuned to our home page for upcoming news on this card as well as all other news in the MMA world!
Categories: UFC News